Monday, April 22, 2013

New Age, New Post

Yes! Today is my birthday.
My seventeenth birthday exactly.
And this is also my seventeenth post exactly!

I can't tell how happy I am today!!!
The birthday greetings
The surprise and gifts
The gathering in my house

The greetings came from eeeaarly in the morning
Even from yesterday!
I'm quite surprised some who usually don't sleep late greeted at the dawn
The surprise at school
Surprising and being surprised with my best friend who had her birthday yesterday XD
Given what I always wanted, a tablet!
The feast that was being held in my house
The gathering with my friends
The unexpected happened, it supposed to end at 5 but one of my best friend thought it started at 5!

It was really fun! I'm so grateful!
Thank You God! Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment