Friday, September 13, 2013

So ein Pech

I feel terrible
I don't know...
These days, it has been overwhelming
All of my problems made me miserable and unfocused

My phone...
Just yesterday, at this time
I was trying to register a package for social media service
And it didn't work at all, how much I've tried

And today...
I made a terrible mistake
I had a little thought that I don't want to use the phone again
And it truly happened

I'm in my school choir and today we had a competition
I went to the location by taxi
And.. I simply lost it there
I've tried to contact the taxi, but still...

Well, I'm somehow don't really regret 'the lost'
It made me realize that we should be careful at what we think
But it also made me realize that... God is good
'The lost' is likely planned, and I didn't have to lose my money as well -I really couldn't register the package until the phone's gone-

What a day..

No comments:

Post a Comment